Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Unemployed

My blog is going to get very boring with no pictures. No luck yet with jobs, we will be able to get one for sure once spring term ends. For now we have more spare time than we know what to do with. We're going to buy bus passes for the month of June so we can travel around and see all the sights that we want to but for now it's pretty expensive to pay each time we ride the bus. (Especially when we don't have jobs) We're loving swimming in the ocean, there are lots of sea turtles that swim in the evening close to our house. We got really close to them last night. I'm getting good at cooking in my outdoor kitchen and hope to discover some yummy recipes. Jason is going to suffer milk withdrawls I'm afraid. They charge $8.99 a gallon. Wow We should invest in buying a cow.

1 comment:

Shalise said...

I so didn't know that you were actually doing your blog...cheater...I haven't even linked you and you are my own sister! Hope you guys are having fun. We're excited to see you and we love you!